Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Papertrey 5th Anniversary Day 2

I've always wanted to play along with a PTI Challenge...sometimes I actually create something, but I never end up posting it.  So, today is a first.  In fact, I created this blog just for this occassion.  All the designer freebies are great, but I love these little chicks Lisa designed, especially their round bellies.  When I saw them, their bellies reminded me of my baby's round belly, and I knew that this was the freebie image I had to use. :)

2 comments:

  1. I want one of these for easter. I love it. So cute. I also love those chunky belly's on the chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for starting this blog. You are too talented not to share your creations with others. I love how adorable this design is. So very cute! I can't wait to see everything you share on this blog. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete