Sunday, February 26, 2012

Make It Monday Challenge 54: Glitter Buttons




Okay, so this isn't my favorite card.  I like the colors and the glittered buttons, but not so much the rest.  I tried so many different ways to change it and things went from bad to worse, so I just simplified and decided to move on.  I watched Disney's Meet the Robinson's a couple weeks ago, and I kept thinking about what they said in the movie about learning more from a failure than a success.  Anyway, I decided that I did make a discovery that I'm happy about in the process of making this card.  I learned that you can successfully cut a button in half using very sharp scissors.  I figure that may come in handy later. 




Supplies
Stamps: Botanical Silhouettes, Signature Greetings, Turning a New Leaf (all PTI)
Ink: Old Olive (SU), Purely Pomegranate (SU), Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
Paper: Cream, Old Olive (SU)
Other: Linen & Canvas Impression Plate (PTI), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU), Buttons

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful. Who would guess you could cut a button with scissors. Not me. You are so talented and creative.

    ReplyDelete